Let New Rose Catering do the cooking for you this Thanksgiving:
- Each side dish, as well as the turkey, serves 8 to 10 people.
- Individual side dishes are $30 each.
- Oven-roasted turkey is $55.
- Complete holiday dinners, which include all menu items listed below, are available for $150 (a savings of $25 over purchasing items individually).
- Orders will be available for pickup from Sugar Beet Schoolhouse:
- Wednesday (11/27) from 6 – 8 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- We can deliver for an additional $15
- We request 48 hours’ notice for orders.
- Each order includes complete reheating instructions.
Our oven-roasted turkey is available whole or carved.
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Turkey Gravy
We’ve been perfecting our mashed potato recipe for years and think these are about the tastiest you’re ever going to come across. Just wait until you add the turkey gravy, made with stock we simmered overnight. We take gravy very seriously.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Maple Pecans (Vegetarian/GF)
Even the sweet potato skeptics around the table will enjoy our roasted sweet potatoes made with butter and a bit of brown sugar, then finished with decadent maple pecans. This can be made nut-free upon request.
Stuffing with Fried Sage (Vegetarian)
Our homemade stuffing contains all the important ingredients: bread, onions, and celery, but we use vegetable broth to keep it vegetarian.
Harvest Quinoa Salad (Vegan/Vegetarian/GF/DF)
This salad will make a perfect addition to your holiday table. We combine quinoa, roasted butternut squash, kale, toasted almonds, and cranberries, then toss it with our balsamic vinaigrette. This can be made nut-free upon request.